The hiking trails through the Skulpiesbaai Nature Reserve, only a few metres away from the beach and the ocean, take hikers – or trail-runners – through a ‘forest’ of age old milkwood trees that has been formed in all shapes and sizes over the years. The trail is neat and relatively easy to do – just mind the heads for low hanging branches and be careful of the roots.
You can enter or exit the hiking trail(s) either from:
- the gravel parking lot at Skulpiesbaai’s fish traps,
- or a few smaller entrances from the gravel road leading to the parking lot,
- or from the beach between Morris Point and the Skulpiesbaai parking area,
- or from the ‘main’ entrance / exit close to the bathrooms on the gravel road between the harbour and Morris Point,
- or from opposite the Whale Look-out Point above the harbour.
You can not get lost and if you take a different route than planned, you might just end up at one of the other exits. Experience the breathtaking scenery on-route as well over the vast ocean and beautiful beach.
Find more information about the Skulpiesbaai Nature Reserve hiking trails as well as other hiking trails in and around Stilbaai on www.mystilbaai.co.za under Things To Do
View this post on Instagram
The hiking trails through the Skulpiesbaai Nature Reserve a few metres from the beach and the ocean, take hikers – or trail-runners through a ‘forest’ of age old #milkwoodtrees Experience the breathtaking scenery on-route as well over the vast ocean. . www.mystilbaai.co.za for more information about the various hiking trails in and around Stilbaai. . #stilbaai #hikingtrails #woods #trailrunning #nature #naturereserve #gardenroute #hessequa #greenstilbaai #mystilbaai #welovestilbaai