STILBAAI’S FARM RUN / WALK SERIES
Stilbaai’s Farm Trail Run / Walk Series will continue for the fourth year with the first event taking place at Kasselshoop Cheese on Saturday, 24 April 2021. This is a FUN trail run / walk series ideal for the whole family – runners can run, walkers can do it at their own pace and even those with small kids can take their time enjoying a morning on the farm!
How the Farm Run / Walk works:
- How to enter:
- You can enter on the morning of the event OR
- Enter online before the event (Online Entry Below)
- When entering ONLINE, please enter each participant individually (close the page and open it again to make a second entry)
- The route:
- The route is 5km on the farm
- It is a marked route and mostly on existing tracks made by cattle or vehicles
- The terrain consists mostly of sandy sections, some hard-pack and veld
- Who can participate:
- Everyone! Young and old, runners, joggers, walkers.
- It will be ‘running-friendly’ for those who want to tackle it as a trail run.
- It will be gentle enough for older or younger participants or the less fit or those who would like to take it easy and experience the beauty of nature…
- The routes are not stroller / pram-friendly, but talk to us if you would like to attempt it
- Sorry, NO PETS!
- Please bring water / liquids if required on the route. There are water at the finish.
- Entry fee:
- R50 per adult
- R40 for kids under 14 years
- There are medals for all finishers.
2021 DATES (DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED WHEN FINALISED)
- 24 April 2021
Where is Kasselshoop Cheese?
If you have any questions or require more information, feel free to contact us:
- Event Organiser
- Elza Thiart-Botes
- Tel: 082 458 8517 (also WhatsApp)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kasselshoop Cheese
- Tel: 073 259 7966
- Bookings for cheese tastings required
- Kasselshoop Cheese is a cashless facility – cards only (cash is accepted for the FarmRuns)
- Kasselshoop Cheese on Facebook
Like and follow us on Facebook: Kasselshoop Farm Run / Walk
ONLINE ENTRY FORM