2020 KASSELSHOOP FARM RUN / WALK
The Kasselshoop Farm Run / Walk ‘Trail Run Series’ will continue for the third year and will take place on the farm at Kasselshoop Cheese. This is a FUN trail run / walk series ideal for the whole family – runners can run, walkers can do it at their own pace and even those with small kids can take their time enjoying a morning on the farm!
How the Kasselshoop Farm Run / Walk works:
- How to enter:
- Enter at the event at Kasselshoop OR
- Enter online before the event (Online Entry Below)
- Please enter each participant individually (close the page and open it again to make a second entry)
- The route:
- The route is 5km on the farm
- It is a marked route and mostly on existing tracks made by cattle or vehicles
- The terrain consists mostly of hard-packed sections, veld and some sandy parts
- Who can participate:
- Everyone! Young and old, runners, joggers, walkers.
- It will be ‘running-friendly’ for those who want to tackle it as a trail run.
- It will be gentle enough for older or younger participants or the less fit or those who would like to take it easy and experience the beauty of nature…
- The routes are not really stroller / pram-friendly, but talk to us if you would like to attempt it
- Sorry, NO PETS!
- Please bring water / liquids if required on the route. There are water at the finish.
- Entry fee:
- R50 per adult
- R30 for kids under 14 years
- All finishers will receive a medal
- (Medals for events from February to November)
- 29 Feb. – RESULTS
- 29 August (starts at 9:00) – please follow COVID-19 Regulations for this event.
- 19 Sept. (starts at 8:00) – please follow COVID-19 Regulations for this event.
- 31 October (starts at 8:00) –please follow COVID-19 Regulations for this event.
- 28 November (starts at 8:00)
DECEMBER HOLIDAY DATES
- 12 Dec. – starts at 8:00
- 19 Dec. – starts at 8:00
- 26 Dec. – starts at 8:00
Where is Kasselshoop Cheese?
If you have any questions or require more information, feel free to contact us:
- Event Organiser
- Elza Thiart-Botes
- Tel: 082 458 8517 (also WhatsApp)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Kasselshoop Cheese
- Tel: 074 819 4659
- Bookings for tastings required
- No cash, just cards (applicable to Kasselshoop – not the FarmRun)
- Kasselshoop Cheese on Facebook
Like and follow us on Facebook: Kasselshoop Farm Run / Walk
ONLINE ENTRY FORM