It’s not winter yet! C’mon, come do the fourth KASSELSHOOP FARM RUN / Walk on Saturday, 26 May!
This time we offer two distances – a 5km and a 10km, both will again be on the farm Klein Soebattersvlakte where the owners produce the well-known Kasselshoop Cheese.
Distance: 5km and 10km
Start time: 9:00
Place: Kasselshoop Cheese (17km from Stilbaai just off the R305 / 8km from the N2 turn-off to Stilbaai)
- Enter online (below) – please close the page and open it again if you want to enter more than one person
- Find entry forms HERE – download it, fill in, send back or bring it with to the event)
- Enter at the event from 7:00
- Find the entry form on Facebook
- 5km = R40 (children under 14 years: R30)
- 10km = R70 (children under 14 years: R50) NO children under 12 years.
Medals for all finishers!
- There will be no water point on the 5km route, but there will be a water point on the 10km route.
- Please do not litter on the route as it is a farm with animals.
- There will be refreshments at the finish.
Enjoy fresh food and drinks and the famous Kasselshoop cheese at the ‘Old School Tasting Room’ afterwards. Craft beer, wine, platters and snacks available.
- The route will be clearly marked. Expect sand, hard sections, single track and jeep tracks.
- Even though the route consists of open tracks, it is unfortunately not pram-friendly.
- Sorry, no dogs.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Elza Thiart-Botes – Tel: 082 458 8517 / WhatsApp