Just because it is school holiday! Join us for an early October Farm Run / Farm Walk on Saturday, 6 October!
We received permission from the farm owners at Klein Soebattersvlakte to host another Kasselshoop Farm Run / Farm Walk this Saturday to also cater for those holiday makers who missed the one at the end of September… And of course all the regulars, the locals, the neighbours and everyone who like the outdoors, are more than welcome to join in the Farm Run! The flowers are still blooming and the veld is green – we even expect a little rain during the week!
The event will again consist of a marked route between 5km and 6km with the start / finish at Kasselshoop Cheese.
We invite you to come and experience the beauty of the farm with us! And when you have finished and received your medal, visit Kasselshoop’s tasting room and deli where there will be something warm – or cold – to enjoy together with delicious treats and fresh farm products.
Start time: 8:00
Place: Kasselshoop Cheese (17km from Stilbaai just off the R305 / 8km from the N2 turn-off to Stilbaai)
- Enter online (below) – close the page and open it again if you want to enter more than one person
- Find entry forms HERE – download it, fill in, send back or bring it with to the event)
- Enter at the event from 7ish
- Find the entry form on Facebook
- R40pp (children under 14 years: R30)
Medals for all finishers!
- There will be NO water point on the route.
- Please do not litter on the route as it is a farm with animals.
- There will be refreshments at the finish.
- Sorry, NO dogs.
Enjoy fresh food and drinks and the famous Kasselshoop cheese at the ‘Old School Tasting Room’ afterwards. Craft beer, wine, platters and snacks available.