Can you believe it – it’s already August and this will be the 7th Kasselshoop Farm Run of 2018, on Saturday, 25 August!
This Kasselshoop Farm Run / Farm Walk will again consist of a route between 5km and 6km with the start / finish at Kasselshoop Cheese. The event will definitely take place except if severe bad weather hits us suddenly.
The area had rain and we are inviting you to come and experience this beautiful farm with us. And when you have finished and received your medal, visit Kasselshoop tasting room and deli where there will be something warm – or cold – to enjoy together with delicious treats.
Start time: 9:00
Place: Kasselshoop Cheese (17km from Stilbaai just off the R305 / 8km from the N2 turn-off to Stilbaai)
- Enter online (below) – close the page and open it again if you want to enter more than one person
- Find entry forms HERE – download it, fill in, send back or bring it with to the event)
- Enter at the event from 7:00
- Find the entry form on Facebook
- R40pp (children under 14 years: R30)
Medals for all finishers!
- There will be no water point on the 5km route.
- Please do not litter on the route as it is a farm with animals.
- There will be refreshments at the finish.
- Sorry, NO dogs.
Enjoy fresh food and drinks and the famous Kasselshoop cheese at the ‘Old School Tasting Room’ afterwards. Craft beer, wine, platters and snacks available.
- The route will be clearly marked. Expect sand, hard sections, single track and jeep tracks.
- Even though the route consists of open tracks, it is unfortunately not pram-friendly.
Feel free to contact us.
Elza Thiart-Botes Tel: 082 458 8517
PHOTOS – click to view photos of the event