So, this will be our second ‘winter’ event although the June event was quite summery! Saturday, 28 July 2018!
The 6th Kasselshoop Farm Run / Farm Walk will again consist of a route round-about 5km long with the start / finish at Kasselshoop Cheese. The event WILL take place except if severe bad weather hits us suddenly.
So, dress nice and warm and come and experience the area’s typical winter on this beautiful farm. Sip on something warm – or cold – and enjoy a delicious treat after the event at Kasselshoop ‘Old School Tasting Room’.
Start time: 9:00
Place: Kasselshoop Cheese (17km from Stilbaai just off the R305 / 8km from the N2 turn-off to Stilbaai)
- Enter online (below) – please close the page and open it again if you want to enter more than one person
- Find entry forms HERE – download it, fill in, send back or bring it with to the event)
- Enter at the event from 7:00
- Find the entry form on Facebook
- R40 (children under 14 years: R30)
Medals for all finishers!
- There will be no water point on the 5km route.
- Please do not litter on the route as it is a farm with animals.
- There will be refreshments at the finish.
- Sorry, NO dogs.
Enjoy fresh food and drinks and the famous Kasselshoop cheese at the ‘Old School Tasting Room’ afterwards. Craft beer, wine, platters and snacks available.