KASSELSHOOP FARM RUN / WALK #10 coming up! Saturday, 27 October!
After our in-between FarmRun / FarmWalk during the short school holiday, we are ‘back to normal’ with Kasselshoop Farm Run/Walk on the last Saturday of the month. The date for Kasselshoop FarmRun / Walk is Saturday, 27 October!
The route is about 6km long with the start / finish at Kasselshoop Cheese.
Come and experience the beautiful farm! And after you have finished your run or walk or stroll, remember to take your medal and go have something nice to eat and drink at Kasselshoop’s Old School tasting room. Bring some cash and buy Kasselshoop CHEESE, delicious treats and fresh farm products!
Start time: 8:00
Place: Kasselshoop Cheese (17km from Stilbaai just off the R305 / 8km from the N2 turn-off to Stilbaai)
– Enter online (below) – close the page and open it again if you want to enter more than one person
– Find entry forms HERE – download it, fill in, send back or bring it with to the event)
– Enter at the event from 7ish
– Find the entry form on Facebook
R40pp (children under 14 years: R30)
Medals for all finishers!
– There will be NO water point on the route.
– Please do not litter on the route as it is a farm with animals.
– There will be refreshments at the finish.
– Sorry, NO dogs.
Enjoy fresh food and drinks and the famous Kasselshoop cheese at the ‘Old School Tasting Room’ afterwards. Craft beer, wine, platters and snacks available.
– The route will be clearly marked. Expect sand, hard sections, single track and jeep tracks.
– Even though the route consists of open tracks, it is unfortunately not pram-friendly.
– See what the route looks like HERE
Organiser: Elza Thiart-Botes Tel: 082 458 8517