So, this will be our first ‘winter’ run! Saturday, 30 June 2018!
The 5th Kasselshoop Farm Run / Farm Walk will consist only of a 5km route and it will take place. You are, however, welcome to contact us on the day before the event or the morning of the event to check, especially if a ‘storm’ hits the area…
So, dress nice and warm and come and experience the area’s typical winter on this beautiful farm. Sip on something warm and enjoy a delicious treat after the event at the Old School Tasting Room.
LASTEST NEWS – 29 June 2018: Good weather predicted and route preview
Start time: 9:00
Place: Kasselshoop Cheese (17km from Stilbaai just off the R305 / 8km from the N2 turn-off to Stilbaai)
- Enter online (below) – please close the page and open it again if you want to enter more than one person
- Find entry forms HERE – download it, fill in, send back or bring it with to the event)
- Enter at the event from 7:00
- Find the entry form on Facebook
- R40 (children under 14 years: R30)
Medals for all finishers!
- There will be no water point on the 5km route.
- Please do not litter on the route as it is a farm with animals.
- There will be refreshments at the finish.
Enjoy fresh food and drinks and the famous Kasselshoop cheese at the ‘Old School Tasting Room’ afterwards. Craft beer, wine, platters and snacks available.
- The route will be clearly marked. Expect sand, hard sections, single track and jeep tracks.
- Even though the route consists of open tracks, it is unfortunately not pram-friendly.
- Sorry, no dogs.
Feel free to contact us.
Elza Thiart-Botes Tel: 082 458 8517
RESULTS – check the results here
PHOTOS – click here for photos!