It’s September and it’s SPRING Time!
This month we are celebrating Spring with the 8th Kasselshoop Farm Run / Walk and it is happening on Saturday, 29 September!
The event will consist of a marked route between 5km and 6km with the start / finish at Kasselshoop Cheese. The event will definitely take place except if extremely bad weather hits us suddenly. (Feel free to contact us to confirm.)
The area had so very welcome rain and we invite you to come and experience the beauty of the farm with us. And when you have finished and received your medal, visit Kasselshoop’s tasting room and deli where there will be something warm – or cold – to enjoy together with delicious treats.
Distance: To be confirmed
Start time: 8:00 – due to the ‘muggies’
Place: Kasselshoop Cheese (17km from Stilbaai just off the R305 / 8km from the N2 turn-off to Stilbaai)
- Enter online (below) – close the page and open it again if you want to enter more than one person
- Find entry forms HERE – download it, fill in, send back or bring it with to the event)
- Enter at the event from 7:00
- Find the entry form on Facebook
- R40pp (children under 14 years: R30)
Medals for all finishers!
- There will be NO water point on the route.
- Please do not litter on the route as it is a farm with animals.
- There will be refreshments at the finish.
- Sorry, NO dogs.
Enjoy fresh food and drinks and the famous Kasselshoop cheese at the ‘Old School Tasting Room’ afterwards. Craft beer, wine, platters and snacks available.
- The route will be clearly marked. Expect sand, hard sections, single track and jeep tracks.
- Even though the route consists of open tracks, it is unfortunately not pram-friendly.
Organiser: Elza Thiart-Botes Tel: 082 458 8517